Step 1. Insert the battery into the quad-copter and plug it in the receptacle. (Make sure battery is fully charged.) Step 2. On the Remote Control make sure the left throttle stick is all down, then insert new batteries and turn on the remote. Step 3. Wait for few seconds to see if both device will sync. You will hear three beeping sounds when devices are paired.
- Package includes: Quadcopter, remote controller, 2 Li-Polymer rechargeable drone batteries, 2 USB charger, replacement blades and practice landing pad.
- Quadcopter is durable & crash proof w/ screw reinforced 3 bladed propellers for better thrust and energy efficiency compared to 2 bladed propellers
- Flight time is ~6 minutes with flight distance of 50 feet. Charge time is 60 minutes per battery. Double flight time with 2 fully charged batteries give you a total flight time of ~12 minutes. Drone batteries are Li-polymer 3.7V 300mAh.
- Designed for all users and easy for beginners: 6-axis design makes the gyroscope adjustable & stable. Controller uses 2.4GHz frequency for quicker and improved control while consuming less battery. 360 degree flips, adjustable speed mode function & LED Lights.
- Does NOT require FAA registration for drone as it weights .1lbs.Recommend for beginner/intermediate and indoor flying and for ages 10 & up. 6 AA batteries required for remote controller is not included.